Posted by : Soham Sunday 12 October 2014



Today's song is the highly annoying Baby Doll. 


The video starts with "You are never to old to play with Baby Doll" So apparently, Sunny Leone is baby doll, and you are never to old to 'play' with her. People that admire this song and video are the same people that like pages like 'Women are not objects' on Facebook.

It's just entertainment but that's a pretty sensitive issue in India, not to be toyed with.

Sone sone patole lakhaan
Sone sone patole yeah...
Ae takdiyaan rehndiyaan aankhaan
Ae takdiyaan rehndiyaan..
There are hundreds of thousands of beautiful girls,
So many beautiful girls,
These eyes keep watching,
They keep watching.
So, the singer here has a harem of many girls and he keeps watching. Yet another 'women = objects' scenario and I bet this singer supports the feminists.
Yo soniyo, she put up a show
Unless I’m impress, Baby I gotta go
I won’t mind tell you that I take your floor
But tonight no bites
Cause the wife will know 
Soniyo means beautiful girl, rest is understood.

So, again, he expects her to entertain him, or he's leaving. And then he says no biting tonight or his wife will find out.
Main ki dassaan apni ve
Ae chan karda hai tareefa
Ho mere husn de kone.. kone kone di
Ho kone kone di..
O Baby doll mai sone di
O Baby doll main sone di

What do I tell about myself,
this world keeps praising -
every nook and corner of my beauty..
of my every nook and corner..
I am a golden baby doll..
I am a golden baby doll..
The world keeps praising every nook and corner of her beauty, of her every nook and corner.

Well, most of the people have seen 'every nook and corner' of her so, no surprise there.
Ye duniya, ye duniya pittal di
Ye duniya pittal di..
Ho babydoll main sone di..

This is a world of brass
And I'm a baby doll of gold
She feels superior because she's beautiful...





What she doesn't know is, all the others who have achieved something will forever have it. Her beauty will be stale in the next decade or so.


Chamka chamka meriyaan
Main cham cham karke chamka
Laava Zandu Balm ji nachde
Nachde paijan damkaan
My brightness shines,
I shine with shining.
Get me Zandu balm,
while dancing, my anklets shine..
It's her superiority complex again. She wants him to apply balm on her feet to make them shine.

Mere hi charche
Meriyaan hi gallaan
Jag sara karda ni baar baar ve
My discussions,
my talks alone,
this world is keeping on doing repeatedly..

More of her superiority. Someone needs to take her down a notch.

Khul jaavan sadke
Chum lende vadh ke
Main taan sharmavaan haay baar baar ve

I'll open
if you come ahead and kiss me,
I feel shy, again and again..
SHE'S GOING TO FEEL SHY? SHE ROAMS AROUND HALF NAKED FOR THE WHOLE VIDEO BUT SHE'S GOING TO FEEl SHY IF HE KISSES HER

So, throughout the song, she first tells the crowd that she's a toy that anyone can play with. And even the male singer says she's just an object.

But then suddenly, she's the only thing that matters. Everyone else is brass and she's gold. Even the male singer agrees to do what she wants.

This is not a plot twist, it's poor song writing. And of course, it's a punjabi song. I swear, 50% of Bollywood music today is Punjabi. We know who to blame for that, and hate post incoming.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to Unusual Indian

Featured Song

Voltaire - When you're evil

Lol

Follow my rants

Popular Post

Unusual views

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © An Unusual Indian -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -