Posted by : Soham Tuesday 23 September 2014



Every year, a school in the city hosts a series of computer related competitions. Students from the 3rd grade to the 10th grade can participate and the topic ranges from MS Paint to HTML. Of course, students from that school participate as well.

I myself have participated in that competition every single year since 3rd grade and have won a few times too. But, most of the times, the winner is from their school.

They also host a quiz, computer based of course, where teams of 3 can participate. There is an elimination round and after that, 4 teams are selected for the finals. Well, I only participated in it once and sadly, my team wasn't selected.

However, my friend's team was selected and so, I decided to stay and watch the final round of the quiz. And what I saw pretty much made me lose faith in the school.

It started with introductions and it was all fine till then. But, when the questions were asked, all we got to see was the host doing




Of course, they gave the right answer, unlike drunken replies by Charlie Sheen. But, this was happening, which made all of us think...why had all these students come to this school, on a sunday, to watch the host school win their quiz, because they already knew the questions?

The only other explaination is, the students are psychics.


But, of course, why would they cheat?



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to Unusual Indian

Featured Song

Voltaire - When you're evil

Lol

Follow my rants

Popular Post

Unusual views

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © An Unusual Indian -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -