Posted by : Soham Monday 9 February 2015



While talking to a friend, he asked me "What would you do if I gave you $10?". Now, $10 is no huge amount. You can't deposit it in a bank and wait for interest to accumulate. However, it's not that little an amount to just spend on candy etc. So, I said I'll keep it aside for future.

Then he asked me, "What will our classmates say?". Then again, you really can't spend $10 on much. So, we changed the question.

We made it $1000 and asked every classmate we could. Here are the results of this mini-research.

Note: All the subjects are 15 - 17 years of age. No names will be mentioned. Subject 3 and 21 haven't answered yet and will not be counted in the statistics.




Statistics:















Special thanks to Harshvardhan for helping me conduct the research.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to Unusual Indian

Featured Song

Voltaire - When you're evil

Lol

Follow my rants

Popular Post

Unusual views

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © An Unusual Indian -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -